It starts with an in-depth analysis of how the space is to be used. The designer will draw up a plan that defines the zones including the occupants, the space, and the activities taking place in those zones. The space planning also comes up with the circulation flows of how people will move through the space.
- Develop Layout Planning
- Modular Definitions for workstations, benches, and enclosed rooms
- Meeting rooms system matrix advice
- Primary and Secondary Circulation Route
- Fire Services Code Compliance
- Sunlight Share & Energy Saving