The Project Manager’s main goal is to deliver business value within the agreed schedule and budget for a variety of projects.
- Manage project schedules and project release plans to ensure successful timeline delivery.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
- Drive the risk management process.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Remove roadblocks and barriers to task completion for the team.
- Serve as team champion for continuous improvement.
- Communicate with internal and external stake-holders.
- Provide consulting support to client during the project to support and secure an ongoing client/ Confluence relationship.
- Proactively identify and address solution opportunities with clients
- Travel as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven experience as construction project manager
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- BSc/BA in engineering, building science or relevant field
- PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage