- Undertake design project from concept to completion.
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”.
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans.
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing.
- Produce “sample” and “mood products”.
- Work closely with project team members such as 2D, 3D, QS…to ensure the quality and timeline of project.
- Inspect design after completion to determine whether client goals have been met.
- 3+ years of work experience contributing to workplace interior design projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Design or other related fields
- Proficiency in SketchUp, AutoCAD
- Highly creative and artistic
- Excellent communication skills, especially in regard to communicating an artistic vision