- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities and cost estimation.
- Looking for sub-contractor & supplier to improve competitive and profit.
- Assist in contract preparation for various packages, value progress payments at regular intervals.
- Check and report for approval the construction quantity done for interim payment or for final account of construction contract.
- Assess claimed variations from sub-contractors and suppliers or proposed variations from changes of design.
- Monitoring and support PM in post – construction and warrantee stage.
- Background in Construction economics or architecture, civil and industrial construction.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Quantity surveying.
- Experience in BOQ Analysis, Tender Bids for construction, Interior projects.
- Good English skills. Ideally also good at technical will be preferred.
- Proficient with specialized software such as AutoCAD, Excel.